Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Forty-Five

August 1, 2014 @ Carol's

The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver
 
Yay for Cora Lee!  She was the sole spirit who read the book - I think she deserves a prize.
The globe is a foreshadowing of the content of the rest of the gathering!
 
A book club activity!  Where in the world will Jackie's first post with the State Department be?

I'm thinking I look a little like Waldo, after all.  I just need a beanie and a dapper cane.



OMG.  Who knew that a common PJB could be elevated to such heights!  Peanut butter, Nutella, Marshmallow Fluff, Bananas - pan-fried.

Yes! Yes! Yes!  (I'll have what she's having!)

Zoe and Cocoa - not interested in the Spirits shenanigans.


Five of Seven!  How I'll miss these women.  Skype, anyone?

 
 Our next meeting:
 
TBA
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment